Addtech is looking for an Office Coordinator in Stockholm
Addtech is a Swedish technology trading group that develops and sells high-tech components and systems to industrial companies and the service industry. Addtech consists of more than 100 operating companies that all strive to be market leaders in their niches.
As an Office Coordinator at Addtech, you will perform different administration tasks that varies from greeting visitors, arranging lunches and after-works to review supplier contracts and ordering stationary. The major part of the role is to ensure that the office runs smoothly.
We believe that you are:
- Flexible and communicative with a service-minded attitude
- Organized person with an eye for details
- Accountable, proactive and enjoys taking initiatives
- A positive, social, curious person with a self-driven attitude
- Content with working on your own as well as with others
- Able to communicate on a good level in English and have a basic level in Swedish
Exempel of work tasks:
- Welcome all visitors and ensure they meet their point of contact
- Prepare Fika/Lunch for meetings
- Arrange AW and different events (birthdays, holidays)
- Coordinate food, fruits, beverage for the office as well as decorations
- Making sure that the office is clean and tidy
- Coordinate handyman when something needs to be repaired
- Go through mail and sort invoices
- Order stationary and ensure the printer is prepared and working
- Assist your colleagues with different administrative tasks and trip bookings.
- Handling the communication with the office suppliers
The position is full time and based in Stockholm. We will interview on an ongoing basis, so submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Lana Haddad at firstname.lastname@example.org