About the company
NIM.MERSION are relocation experts who assist companies bringing personnel to and from Sweden. We offer a comprehensive range of services for expatriates including our Expat Success program. The company was founded in 1995 by Lena Rekdal who still manages the company.
We are also certified by the Swedish Real Estate Commission. In addition, we are a Certified Partner of the Swedish Migration Board that enables us to have an expedited process with Swedish Work permit. We are the only Swedish relocation company that has qualified as a full member of TIRA, a high quality global network
The job description
The Immigration Consultant serves as the industry specialist and is the point of contact for assigned Newcomer’s clients and their transferees. They receive and manage all immigration services authorized by the company for their employees. Upon the transferee’s arrival, the Immigration Consultant will accompany the Transferee to appointments, where appropriate, and guide both the client and the transferee through the application process and outcome.
Director of Operations
- The Immigration Consultant needs to be :
- Confident in his knowledge, accurate and proactive.
- Attention to details and solution-oriented mindset with a keen eye for issue spotting is necessary traits.
- Proficiency in English (Swedish is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for helping others
- To be administratively swift are other key components
- Structured and innovative
- Deliver quality in everything
As part of the Newcomer’s team, the Immigration Consultant should embody Newcomer’s core values and therefore be passionate about the job, deliver quality in everything, enable an innovative work environment and be structured in her work.
Roles and Responsibilities (In General)
- Assist clients and their transferees in obtaining the necessary permits for legal residency and work in Sweden. This includes, but is not limited to, assisting with the following services: (Work Permit, Residence Permit, Right of Residence …etc)
- Follow the Service Brief in place for each client, including keeping the interested parties updated on the progression of the immigration services ordered and providing sound legal advice to the client and/or transferee
- Adhere to Newcomer’s internal policies and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) at all times
- Advise clients and transferees on the appropriate type of permit and/or visa for their requirements. Provide information on processes involved, and on other immigration-related matters.
- Prepare and submit all required documentation to government authorities
- Provide appropriate reporting to the client according to the Service Brief
- Keep all documentation on client servicing for record retention. Update documentation as account policies change.
- Suggest improvements to immigration execution process and recommend new products and services to the Director of Operations, where appropriate.
Roles and responsibilities (Specific)
- Serve as the main point of contact for our global immigration clients after services have been initiated.
- Coordinate service delivery from sending country to host country, including following the service delivery performed by local counsel in the host country and ensuring that the service delivery runs smoothly
- Keep and maintain a sufficient level of knowledge of the applicable immigration laws, rules and procedures in each host country
- Provide material and information on the host location. This includes conducting legal research, seeking the advice of local counsel, and compiling information in a clear and concise manner for the client’s benefit
- Keep the Peregrine database current and up to date on a monthly basis.
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm. We will interview on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application with your CV as soon as possible.
For questions please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
Looking forward to receiving your application!