About the job
For our client, we are on the hunt for passionate and solution-driven full stack developers who are ready to work in health care industry. Your task will be to develop health care solutions, using some of the latest technologies.
About the company
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of health information systems in the Nordic region and a growing player in the European market.
What you have done
- Good knowledge of JAVA.
- Experience with one or more microservices frameworks.
- Experience working with microservices architectures and/or integrating systems.
- Familiar with automation/configuration management and continuous delivery.
- Able to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Knowledge of some version control system.
- Database tuning experience is a plus but not required.
- Experience with SQL (NoSQL repository experience is a plus).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Knowledge of other programming languages apart from Java is a plus.
- Good English communication skills.
- Experience from the healthcare industry is a plus but not required.
- Some experience with Docker and Kubernetes is preferred.
This position is full time job based in Stockholm. We will interview on an ongoing basis so please submit your CV as soon as possible.
For questions please contact email@example.com