As a Data Center Manager in our client’s company, you will get to manage one of the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure. The company encounter interesting, challenging & complex problems every day, being a part of our client’s team means that you can innovate to solve these issues and help drive Operations Excellence in all areas of your role.
Your day job will include (but not limited to):
- Managing and developing teams of engineers, providing both technical and leadership expertise and ensuring highest levels of performance.
- Maintaining existing co-located and in-house Data Centers.
- Helping build and bring online new Data Centers.
- Constantly improving all our processes and procedures. We believe there is nothing we cannot improve.
- Assisting & managing relationships with external vendors & contractors.
- Liaising with internal teams & management groups.
- Ensuring we adhere to and exceed local Health & Safety standards in all the company’s Data Centers.
- Creating and maintaining metrics on all aspects of the company’s Data Centers and utilizing those metrics to drive positive changes.
- Assisting in implementing service methodologies including incident management, problem management, change management, capacity management, etc.
- An engineering degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant engineering experience managing large scale services.
- At least 3 years building strong, successful technical teams in a similar culture.
- High degree of organization and detail-orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven track record of success in delivering complex projects.
- Prior ownership of the operation of a mission-critical team and/or product.
- Ability to consistently deliver results despite competing priorities and distractions.
Technical depth to pass at least one of their Network Engineer, Systems Engineer or Developer Support Engineer skill set:
- Appropriate Security and Safety awareness.
- Project Management Experience.
- Extensive OE and or Agile experience.
Capacity planning and budgetary experience.
This vacancy is available in 2 different locations Eskilstuna and Katrineholm (when applying, please choose the preferred location you are interested in working at).
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible. We only accept applications in English.
For questions please don’t hesitate to contact Lana Haddad at email@example.com
This position is full time.We will be interviewing on a continuous basis.